Issue-114

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:59:42 -0400
To: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

After discussion with Michael, we agreed to narrow this issue as
follows: We propose that the only punning in OWL is against
individuals - that is, anything named in OWL can have an individual
with the same (punned name).

This corresponds to what I believe is the commonly requested case,
and simplifies the current situation in which we have narrow
restrictions on certain forms of punning - no object/data property
punning, no class/datatype punning.

-Alan