Re: RDF/XML shorthand for RDF reification

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:40:03 -0400
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>

The point I was making is that it that I though that it was
unreasonable for owl not to have the reified triple, and therefore
this is well suited ;-)

I also pointed out that it nullified the argument that there was an
additional parsing burden to parse the "extra"  actual reified
triple. In effect the RDF/XML shorthand makes the parsing burden for
a fully reified triple only slightly more than for the triple itself.