RE: Question about problems with top/bottom property

Hello,

We don't disagree regarding the computational complexity: the worst-case computational complexity is the same in both cases.

Judging from all the discussion, I am more and more inclined to believe that having the universal property might be convenient in
many cases. I just believe that we should check how this feature fares in practice. To answer that, when I find some free time, I'll
implement it in HermiT and see whether it causes problems in practice.

Regards,

	Boris