Question: State of the DL-Semantics document

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:08:24 +0200
To: "Boris Motik" <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Cc: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Hi Boris!

I have an action to review the DL-Semantics, starting at the 19th of August.
However, the Full-Semantics is going to be reviewed at the same time, too.
So I would like to perform my review of the DL-Semantics earlier, just in
order to make sure that DL- and Full-Semantics are aligned. My question: Do
you plan to do larger changes before the 19th of August? If so, when do you
think will be the earliest possible time to start my review?

Cheers,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe