Re: ISSUE-53 Proposal to resolve

Hi Bijan,

Closing the issue as withdrawn would satisfy my concern that the
issues were not considered resolved. Thanks for the suggestion.

On the specifics you mention I concur that the issue of there being
no proposal is moot. On the issue of fragility I'm not sure I agree.
Specifically, the fragility associated with transitive and
cardinality constraints is limited to a single property. The
interaction in the case of n-ary's involves more than one property.
This is at least different and I don't understand what the full
implications would be. On the issue of whether dl-safe rules with
built-ins are a better or reasonable alternative, I don't know
because I don't remember discussing this as an alternative.

-Alan