Re: ISSUE-53 Proposal to resolve

On 2 Jul 2008, at 16:41, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> I'd support creating a tracking issue for N-Ary if that feels
> better. As was mentioned, Ian's suggestion was more along the lines
> of consolidating the issues into one. On the matter of issue-5,
> while Jeremy is no longer part of the group, the issues he raised
> were relevant and I don't think they disappear because he isn't a
> member of the group any more. He's still a W3C member, as is HP.

But that's not the grounds raised. HP functionally withdrew the issue:
	http://www.w3.org/mid/482C868B.6050601@hpl.hp.com

I don't see the need for a new issue at all. We're discussing a
proposal. There's one issue it would address. We can raise more
issues as we find them. The above issue is withdrawn. Of course, the
issue list is for the chairs, so whatev.