RE: Issue-114

Hello,

That class/datatype punning must be disallowed, for the same reasons why we disallow data and object property punning. For example,
if you see ComplementOf( C ), you don't know whether C is a class or a datatype.

The specification as it is contains the least necessary set of restrictions that we need to make everything work, and everything
else can be punned without problem. I really there is notming more to say about this topic.

Regards,

	Boris