From: public-owl-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-owl-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Alan Ruttenberg
Sent: 01 July 2008 19:57
To: Boris Motik
Cc: 'Michael Smith'; 'OWL Working Group WG'
Subject: Re: ISSUE-126 (Revisit Datatypes): A proposal for resolution

You miss the point. It wouldn't be put there intentionally in the sense you have it. Rather, one would write a script that packages
up some experimental results, output from some computation. Some of those values might be NaNs. I write such generating scripts (not
usually on number at the moment) quite often.