Conformance level example

From: Uli Sattler <sattler@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:30:26 +0000
To: Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hi, here is the cut off example that i tried to paste into the IRC:

E.g., we could say that a reasoner that is X-conformant behaves as
follows when it handles an OWLPrime ontology Y:
1) it answers "Y is consistent" if and only if it is indeed consistent,
2) if it finds that "C1 is a subclass of C2", then it is indeed one
(but not necessarily the other way round), and
3) if we ask the reasoner to return all instances of a class C, then
only such instances are returned (but some might be missed)

...obviously, we can add more such points, vary them, etc. Cheers, Uli