W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-owl-wg@w3.org > January 2008

Agenda for teleconference Wednesday January 30th, 2008

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:23:28 +0000
Message-Id: <3D6355AB-838A-4EAC-B80D-8D8EAAE39766@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
To: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Teleconference.2008.01.30/Agenda

Call in details

If joining late please don't identify yourself verbally; instead,  
Identify Yourself to ZAKIM on IRC

     * Date of Call: Wednesday January 30, 2007
     * Time of Call: 1800 UTC, 10:00AM (West US), 1:00PM (East US),  
18:00 (London), 19:00 (Paris)
     * Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
     * Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
     * Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
     * Participant Access Code: 69594# (OWLWG)
     * IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #owl  
([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/owl])
     * Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc  
(Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
     * Duration: 90 minutes
     * Chair: Ian Horrocks
     * Scribe: Scribe List
     * Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference. 
2008.01.30/Agenda

Agenda

     * ADMIN (15 min)
           o Roll call
           o Agenda amendments
           o PROPOSED: Accept Previous Minutes
           o Action items status
                 + Pending Review Actions
                       # Action 54 Definition of OWL Prime/ Zhe Wu email
                       # Action 67 Lead effort on formulating some  
examples on b-nodes issues and their impact on users/Jeff Pan email
                       # Action 68 Respond to boris's parsing idea by  
e-mail/ Jeremy email
                       # Action 71 Put his use case for punning onto  
a wiki page/ Boris PropertyPunning
                       # Action 74 Edit references in syntax to  
address addison's bcp47 comment/Jeremy email, diff
                       # Action 75 Write proposal to resolve 90 to  
drop deprecation and document in changes/ Peter email
                 + Due and overdue Actions
                       # Action 42 Improve examples for rich  
annotations/Bijan
                       # Action 62 Add test guidelines to working  
group to agenda for next week / Alan
                       # Action 70 Put his use case for punning onto  
a wiki page/Markus
                       # Action 72 Put his use case for punning onto  
a wiki page (for reasoning associated with punned properties, and the  
question about object data property punning vs annotation properties)/ 
Alan
                       # Action 73 Action to describe UML association  
class on the wiki, w.r.t. punning discussions/Evan

     * Proposals to Resolve Issues (0 mins)
     * General Discussions (45 min)
           o Fragments and Conformance see list of questions/topics
     * Issues (25 min)
           o Raised Issues
           o Resolved Editorial Issues
                 + Issue 92 (The RDF to FS mapping does not provide a  
mapping for the owl:Ontology element to the Functional Style syntax)  
as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Jan/ 
0289.html
           o Issue Discussions
                 + Issue 16 (Entity annotations); see http:// 
lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Jan/0106.html
     * Additional other business (5 min)

Next Week(s)

     * General Discussions (not necessarily in this order)
           o Imports
           o OWL 1.1 Full (see Mapping to RDF, OWL DL/Full  
compatibility)
           o Versioning
           o Easy Keys
           o Rich Annotations
Received on Tuesday, 29 January 2008 16:23:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 29 January 2008 16:23:47 GMT