Re: Minutes of the Jan. 23 meeting are ready for review

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:57:00 +0000
To: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

On 25 Jan 2008, at 13:49, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> While we (the chairs) attempt to monitor and add regrets to the
> agenda, we much prefer if you can do it yourself, as we have quit a
> few bits of administrivia to take care in addition to regrets.

When I scribe, I generally try to migrate the regrets from the agenda
page over, but it's always good to check it yourself (both attendance
and non-attendance).

Since the scribe hadn't gotten around to that yet, I just did it (to
get me into the regrets list) and add you as well (as a bit of scribe
assist).