Re: ACTION-54 definition of OWLPrime (RDFS 3.0)

Alan - The following URI will provide a list of documents on the Web
that discuss OWL Lite.  Several of these will lead you to
implementations

http://www.google.com/search?q=owl+lite&hl=en&client=firefox-
a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=NsO&pwst=1&start=20&sa=N

On Jan 25, 2008, at 3:44 AM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2008, at 8:52 PM, Jim Hendler wrote:
>> there are companies/organizations that have tools claiming to
>> support OWL Lite,
>
> Hi Jim,
>
> For the record, could you send us pointers to the companies and
> organizations that claims support for OWL-Lite?
>
> Thanks,
> Alan

it?." - Albert Einstein

Tetherless World Constellation Chair