Re: ACTION-54 definition of OWLPrime (RDFS 3.0)

Alan - this seems like a good step forward -My hope, through, is we'd
do something that makes the DLP (extended as you suggest) be the DL
version, and that it would be clear that the same restricted
vocabulary set is a named fragment of OWL Full (i.e whatever name we
assign to this, we would have FragX DL and FragX Full?) - I believe
we made a mistake in the OWL 1.0 group in not having a "OWL F-LITE,"
and I'd hate to see that mistake propagated again.
  -JH

it?." - Albert Einstein

Prof James Hendler    http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~hendler
Tetherless World Constellation Chair