Re: Reminder: UFDTF TC Monday January 21, 2008

Hi,
it looks in the listing below that you missed my response as well on sat
- see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Jan/0205.html

in particular i raise again that there is the issue of continuity of
documents.
You mentioned at the last meeting that you had some ideas about that but
we did not have time to discuss them before the meeting ended.  i would
like to hear them and i thought this point was going to be on the agenda
at the next meeting.

one reason i think it is timely is because below you ask if this current
primer effort is headed in a direction with further work to meet the
overview and guide deliverable.  i brought up at the f2f when this was
mentioned that i do not believe that is the right move and while the
current work is further along and shows promise as a useful document,
nothing about it has changed my position that it does not meet the
deliverable for at least the overview.

deborah