Re: possible regrets for UFDTF TC 21 Jan

Hello Peter,

The primary item on the agenda is the discussion of your and Bijan's
documents. Do you wish to postpone the meeting, or should we go ahead
and have the discussion in your absense, should you not be able to
make it? We were also to get some  Elisa's thoughts on overall
organization, but she has sent her regrets for tomorrow as well.

Others: If you know you can't make it tomorrow, could you please let
us know asap?

Otherwise, speak to you at 10 EST tomorrow.

-Alan