RE: Consensus on ISSUE-73 (was Re: Universal Property)

Please for my education:

  <http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/policies.html#FormalObjection>

  "A Formal Objection to a group decision is one that the reviewer requests
  that the Director consider as part of evaluating the related decision
  (e.g., in response to a request to advance a technical report). Note:
  In this document, the term "Formal Objection" is used to emphasize
  this process implication: Formal Objections receive Director
consideration."

I do not really understand what exactly the director (TimBL ?) will / can /
should do in such a case. Can anyone answer, or better, give an example of a
previous formal objection and how it was handled?

Thanks,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe