Re: ISSUE-29 datarange and plain literals with language tags

Thanks for the analysis.

I am happy with the suggested resolution.

Michael asked about what deprecation means.

I suggest

- no mapping rule from the functional syntax to owl:DataRange is given
- a mapping rule the other way is specified

A note is added indicating that it owl:DataRange is deprecated, it MAY
be used where backward compatibility with OWL 1.0 systems is paramount,
but rdfs:Datatype SHOULD be used in preference.

Full treatment of DataRange is unchanged, (but maybe we will need
comprehension principles for rdfs:Datatype ...)

Jeremy