Re: possible agenda amendment Re: Agenda for teleconference Wednesday January 16th, 2008

It currently has the status of a raised issue, but is also tagged as
EDITORIAL. Thus, if someone (Peter?) wants to deal with it, we can
move it to the "Resolved Editorial Issues" section and deal with it
in in one go.

Ian