Re: No facets mentioned in the RDF mapping document

From: Michael Smith <msmith@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:54:51 -0500
To: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Cc: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 16:32 +0100, Michael Schneider wrote:

> Some remark/question wrt agenda point:
>
>  o PROPOSED: close (as RESOLVED) Issue 74
>    (Use the xsd namespace for the facet names)
>    as per
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Jan/0050.html
>
> I do not find the facets explicitly mentioned in the RDF mapping draft. For
> instance, there is no
>
>   'xsd:minExclusive'
>
> mentioned anywhere in the mapping document.

Looking at the mapping for DatatypeRestriction, you should see
owl11:facet_i  The proposal would cause this to be replaced by
xsd:facet_i  Similar for the reverse mapping.

Are you proposing that the rdf mapping document itemize the facets (as
in the syntax document) and include a mapping for each?
--
Mike Smith

Clark & Parsia