From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:51:23 +0000
To: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Finally fulfilling ACTION-48 I've copied various stuff from the e-mail
archive onto

giving two QCR syntaxes and semantics for the RDF variant.

Please note I have referenced e-mail messages, and their authors,
informally with:
   Peter shows
   Jim says
   described by Michael
   Pat would

This informal usage corresponds to my notion that this document is
currently a set of informal notes.

I am happy to change those to e.g.
   Patel-Schneider shows
   Hendler says
   described by Schneider
   Hayes would

if anyone would prefer (or any other sensible convention).

PS  Michael (or anyone else) if you want to make headway on any other
part of OWL 1.1 Full semantics, just add it to the page!