Re: [UFDTF] Next meeting Monday 1/14 12PM-1PM EST

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 00:35:48 +0000
To: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I guess I should also point out that I've continued working on the
OWL Numerics primer:
	http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/OWL_Numerics

This was originally motivated as a support for n-ary data predicates
to help explain to people the issues involved. Obviously, there's
quite a bit to go and I've got the proposal itself to work on.

I'm not sure if the WG is interested in any way in it. It certainly
couldn't be part of any of the main documents as it's rather topic
specific and detailed, but I suppose it could be a note. I could
publish it on my web site or try to get in into some webzine or
contribute it to the OWL education task force.