Choosing a time for a meeting of the imports task force

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:22:10 -0500
To: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

If you plan to attend this meeting to discuss the imports mechanism,
please fill out this survey:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/41712/importstf/

I've limited the times to 8AM to 11AM EST to accommodate what I
understood Peter's preference to be - that the meeting not start
after 5PM CET which is EST+6 hours.

If your choices are more constrained this week, and you are
indicating a response that will only be valid some amount of time in
the future, please indicate this in the comments.

Thanks,
Alan