POWDER/OWL update

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:30:44 +0000
To: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

FYI

The POWDER WG have invited [1] me to attend their F2F at the end of the
month. This is in the role of OWL/POWDER liason. I plan to attend.

Giorgos Stamou and Giorgos Stoilos who I believe are participants in
both WGs should also be present. As should Stasinos Konstantopoulos who
is the POWDER WG's liason with OWL.

I have not seen a F2F agenda yet, but believe that the semantic issues
discussed at the Bristol meeting [2] are likely to be on it.

Jeremy

[1] (member only link)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-powderwg/2008Jan/0010

[2]