Re: timed IRC log

Hi Michael --

I had already cleaned up the minutes when I saw Jeremy's message, though
no one has looked at them to see if I captured them correctly - feel
free if you can compare what you have and recall to my edited draft,
posted at http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2008.02.27/Minutes.

The minutes go to the end, though - I hadn't looked back at the log, but
it seems that I had all of it in the minutes even though the log is cut
short for some reason.

Best,

Elisa