Re: Minutes of the Feb 20 meeting are ready for review

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:12:36 +0100
To: Alan Wu <alan.wu@oracle.com>
CC: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
I have made some trivial changes taking care of some spelling errors.

I also realized that that zakim floor control commands (q+, ack XXX) are
not removed by the scripts which is a pity. I did not go into removing
them by hand because that is a bit error prone, though...

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/