Re: completeness

Jim,

I would ask you to recall [1]. It suggested that we try to "confine
ourselves to technical discussion", to "avoid "interpretation" or
putting words into other peoples' mouths", and to "look for common
ground and work towards consensus". I believe that, if you pause to
reflect, you will agree that this email falls short in several respects.

At this point I would like to call "time out" on this discussion and
ask that we all take several deep breaths before continuing in "a
respectful manner".

Regards,
Ian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Jan/0395.html