RE: ISSUE-91 (ontology properties): Spec lacks ontology properties (compatibility with OWL 1.0)

Hello,

As decided at the last telecon and recoded in ACTION-82, I just changed the structural specification and have added the three
well-known ontology annotations to OWL 1.1. Here is the URL to the diff:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax&diff=3310&oldid=3218

Please let me know should you have any comments. I hope that we'll be able to close ISSUE-91 next week.

Regards,

	Boris