RE: the other DAML+OIL semantics

(Ok, since I brought this up... (I already had some words offlist))

IMHO(!), dropping this axiom would be the way to go, since it doesn't match
the current RDF semantics, anyway. So this would really be a straightforward
fix for the inconsistency problem.

Let me say that I only was about reporting this bug, and if there is a
simple fix, then I am glad. And I did not know that this is a well known
fact, sorry, I just run over this when trying to get a first impression of
the axiomatic semantics for DAML+OIL.

I am not able to tell whether the "rdfs:Class = rdf:Property = ..." problem,
which Peter reported, is hard to repair or not, but I would be glad to hear
that this can be fixed equally easily.

Greetings,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe