Re: Concern about limiting allowed dataranges in DatatypeRestriction (for ACTION-83)

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:19:55 -0500 (EST)
To: msmith@clarkparsia.com
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Although the nesting does not add expressive power, I would prefer that
the nested syntax also be allowed, in part because this would mirror XML
Schema datatypes (which has a notion of the underlying datatype) and in
part because it would pave the way for sharing parts of data range
constructs.

peter