RE: imports

Hello,

I have added another proposal for dealing with imports. I have produced a concrete wording that we might use; please take a look at

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Imports#Boris.27s_Proposal_for_handling_imports

The proposal is in its essence identical to Peter's, with a more explicit statement of what an implementation can do. It is also
quite similar to Jeremy's proposal; the main difference is that I stated everything in more general terms than just caching: I
believe that this is a more general than caching and it actually the issue of locating one's ontologies.

Let me know if you have any comments.

Regards,

	Boris