Re: Agenda for 2008.02.06 (and minutes for 30 January 2008)

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 11:17:28 -0500 (EST)
To: alanruttenberg@gmail.com
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

According to the draft minutes from 30 January, actions 54, 67, 71, and 74
were all discussed and completion was agreed.  I don't see why they are
on the agenda again this week.  I believe that action 75 was also
discussed and agreed completed, but the minutes incorrectly mention that
as action 90.  I also believe that action 68 was also discussed and
agreed completed, but I don't see anything in the minutes about it.

The minutes for 30 January mention action 57, but I believe that that is
a typo.    The minutes for 30 January do not appear to have been edited
and contain much chatter that should be removed.

peter