RE: (URGENT) Re: Reminder: Imports task force meeting monday

Peter wrote:

>Didn't you get the message about the new Zakim functionality?
>I thought it was very clear.
>
>	http://w3.org/Member/Zakim-multitemporal/
>
>	The W3C is pleased to announce that the Zakim conference
>	software will now be able to handle multi-temporal
>	teleconferences.  This will usher in a new era of international
>	cooperation.  No longer will working group participants in Asia
>	have to participate in middle-of-the-night meetings.  No longer
>	will working group participants with important other commitments
>	have to miss important meetings.  Multi-temporal teleconferences
>	can be scheduled using the usual Zakim tools [1] (member only).

That's nice progress, IMHO! It shouldn't be too hard to add some kind of
"time shift" functionality, such as in modern video recorders. So I can
pause the conference for a while (only locally at my site, of course), if I
like to think a bit more about what to answer to some controversial idea
expressed by someone else - or if just the pizza boy is at the door. Anyway,
congrats, W3C, I appreciate even what's achieved so far!

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: Michael.Schneider@fzi.de

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe