Re: XML Syntax: Attributes

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:48:43 +0100
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

On 28 Aug 2008, at 14:28, Sandro Hawke wrote:

>> This sounds like a good idea to me.
>
> Me too.
>
> BTW I raised issue-109 on a w3c staff list yesterday and it's turned
> into a huge discussion.  Not a simple topic.  :-(    Hopefully
> we'll end
> up with some useful information to share.

Hmm. So I've initiated a DoS attack on the W3C team? Cool. Just call
me "The DoStroyer"! Or maybe I'm just "DoStraught"?

Someone stop me before I pun (though not properties) again!

If it helps, there's no ambiguity. There is no element named with a
URI and there is no property or class named with a QName.

With no-attribute-namespaces, it won't be usual to have no prefixes
for syntax names, further reducing any potential confusion.