ACTION-204 completed (add a note about axiomatic triples to the profiles document, ISSUE-116)

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:56:48 +0200
To: "'W3C OWL Working Group'" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hello,

I've just completed my ACTION-204; that is, I've added a note to the Profiles document about the axiomatic triples. Here is the
diff:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Profiles&diff=11951&oldid=11947

Should you prefer to just look at the document, the statement is at the end of the rule list, immediately before Theorem 1. Please
let me know should you have any comments.

Regards,

	Boris