HTML quick start (Re: Action-98 One page quick reference card / accessibility)

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:13:14 +0100
To: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
I spent another 10 minutes (ok, more like 20 :)):
	http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~bparsia/2008/temp/owlquickstart/
quickstart.html
which seems to address the major remaining issues. The precise font
design is easy. The large brackets might be a bit tricky, but are
sort of optional. Exact page size is tedious but clearly doable as is
tightening things up.

I attach a pdf (with no special action other than printing from safari).

I don't really want to key more of the text in in :)