Re: Support for OWL 2?

CC: to OWL WG

Hi Holger,

It would be good if you could make your/TopQuadrant's views known to
the OWL WG. Especially since a lot of effort is currently put in to
draft use-cases, any input that could either make the language appeal
to or cater for a wider audience is immensely valuable.

The OWL WG is trying its best to bring together a broad range of
users, and *specifically* not just the DL audience. Prime examples are
the OWL QL and RL profiles that have been designed to cater for
database-like applications. In particular the RL profile can be
regarded as a crossover between the DL and RDF world.

Thanks,

   Rinke