actions resulting from resolution of ISSUE-16 (annotations on annotations)

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:31:30 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Boris and I changed various documents to allow Annotations on Annotations.

1/ No changes were required for Semantics.

2/ The changes to the RDF mapping are:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Mapping_to_RDF_Graphs&diff=11502&oldid=11436

3/ The changes to XML Syntax are:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=OWL_XML_Schema&diff=11503&oldid=11452

4/ An example of annotations on annotations was added to the Primer.

5/ The changes to the text of Syntax are:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax&diff=11501&oldid=11500

As well, several structural diagrams changed.

This discharges my ACTION-199.

I'll let Boris claim success on ACTION-200 himself.

peter