Re: Any pending modifications to XML syntax?

I just did a pass on the XML Schema document and fixed some wording.  I
also fixed a few minor bugs and glitches in the Schema that had crept in
because the Schema had not always been updated to reflect changes to OWL
2.  (I view this sort of cleaning as part of an editor's job.)  The
changes can be viewed in the history of the XML Schema document and the
XML Schema itself.  I put descriptive summaries of all the edits I make,
which can be viewed in the history.

I believe that the document (including the schema) is currently in good shape.

The only potential change to the XML Schema has to do with annotations.
Currently the XML Schema allows the shorthands for Label and Comment, but
not Deprecates.  This is probably not a stable situation---either all
shorthands should be allowed or none.  Given that the XML Schema is
supposed to correspond with the structural specification, which doesn't
have shorthands, the obvious choice is to go for no shorthands.

peter

PS:  Of course, if the OWL 2 syntax changes, then the XML Schema will
most likely change as well.

PPS:  Printing the document using Firefox may result in only a small
fraction of the Schema being printed.  This is a long-standing bug in
Firefox.   If the document is only five or so pages long, then it is not
complete.