Re: ISSUE-111 Proposal to Resolve

Ian, I apologize, I didn't mean to imply anything was wrong

I think by now you have seen my email with two possible ways forward -
a specific "tag" or,my preference, a decision not to include any such
wording.

Bijan, I don't agree it is just editorial since this whole discussion
came up in response to an issue and we need to resolve to close that
issue as a wg.

Sent from my iPhone