Re: ISSUE-111 Proposal to Resolve

On 19 Aug 2008, at 16:40, Jim Hendler wrote:

> So we're back to the same point - we disagree and need to move
> forward.

Ok.

>   I can live with either a specific tag or no tag at all - I have
> problems with using this particular random piece of syntax for odd
> reasons.  You disagree.  I think that sums things up.

In a tendentious way, I guess so ("random piece of syntax for odd
reasons" is hardly a neutral description). But you also don't seem to
understand that we aren't making any change to the language. So we in
"no tag". If you don't like that bit of advice then ignore it. It
would be, I think, an editorial issue anyway.