Delay in finishing the OWL 2 Full Editor's Draft

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:50:03 +0200
To: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, "Jie Bao" <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>, "Alan Wu" <alan.wu@oracle.com>
Dear all!

At F2F3, the deadline for finishing the OWL Full Editor's Draft was set to
today, 19th of August.

But I now see that I won't manage it. I still have a good list of things to
be done, and several important parts are not yet included in the document. I
guess that the end of this week will be a realistic date.

@Peter: I remember that you said at F2F3 that you have some time
constraints, and probably won't find the time to review the Draft after the
22th or so. Since our submission of all new WDs is planned for the mid of
September, i.e. about 4 weeks from now, would it be possible for you to
still review the Draft before this submission date?

@Jie, Zhe: Is a delay of a few days ok for you?

Best regards,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe