ACTION-177 (implement resolution of the datatypes issue, ISSUE-126) has been completed

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:08:45 +0200
To: "'OWL Working Group WG'" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hello,

I've just completed my ACTION-177, which addresses ISSUE-126.

I'm not providing a diff for the Syntax document because there have been quite a few changes, so a diff would be quite difficult to
follow. Most changes, however, were localised to Sections 4 and 5.

Also, in the Semantics document, I've pulled the definition of the datatype map out of this document and moved it into Section 4 of
the Syntax document.

Please let me know should you have any comments.

Regards,

	Boris