RE: ISSUE-143 (profileannotation): No Annotations in any of the profiles?

Hello,

Please note that all profiles have been specified as a diff -- that is, we specified only the difference in the productions. Because
of that, there is no mention of the EntityAnnotation production, because this production hasn't changed in any of the profiles.
Furthermore, this production is referenced only from the Axiom production, and that hasn't changed either; as a consequence,
EntityAnnotation hasn't been mentioned at all. This, however, doesn't reflect the original intent: annotations are harmless and are
to be allowed in all of the profiles.

There was a slight bug in the sense that the new axioms didn't allow for { annotation } on them. This was an editorial error: I was
concerned here with the logical properties of the languages and have simply forgotten about annotations. I've fixed that now; here
is the diff:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Profiles&diff=11243&oldid=10782

Please note also that, once the profiles have been finalized, we'll put full grammars for all the profiles into the appendix, and I
hope that this will avoid such confusion in the future.

Regards,

	Boris