Re: ISSUE 131 (OWL R Unification): Different semantics on syntactic fragment

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:02:48 -0400
To: "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.rpi.edu>
Cc: "Ian Horrocks" <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>, "Michael Schneider" <schneid@fzi.de>, "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>, public-owl-wg@w3.org, "Alan Wu" <alan.wu@oracle.com>

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 6:39 PM, Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.rpi.edu> wrote:
> great.  Will we have test cases for all the profiles?  That could make a lot
> of this discussion moot...

I have no idea if this has been talked about, but my vote would be +1
for test cases covering everything that is, in fact, testable. While I
had nothing whatever to do with it, IMO the test suite is the best
thing about SPARQL, for example, and I see no reason why that
shouldn't be the case for OWL2, too.

Cheers,
Kendall