Issue-104

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:58:49 -0400
To: "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I am confused as to it's status. The issue is whether there is a
disallowed vocabulary. The notes have Michael saying there is, and I
an thinks there is. This would suggest that closing the issue means
saying that there is a disallowed vocabulary and a pointer to the
appropriate place in the spec. However, I don't understand Peter's
comment suggesting a break in backwards compatibility in this light.

  I will review the current spec to find what Michael is referring
to. However a summary of current understand so as to verify we're
(including me) are all on the same page would help if someone happens
to have the time to write.

-Alan