Re: draft of LC comment to XML Schema WG

Jie,

I would prefer not to add the text about "fuzzy" repair. This seems
to me to be at the same time too detailed (we are not blessing any
particular kind of repair, and so should say as little as possible
about them) and too brief (the proposed repair mechanism isn't really
understandable).

Ian