Resolution on datatypes at F2F3

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 13:03:42 +0100
To: public-owl-wg Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I am a bit confused by [1] , because (a) we talk about xs:float
instead of xsd:float, and (b) we don't mention xsd:double. I believe
that the first is a typo and the second implicit. I propose to fix
the typo(s) and to add a note after the resolution stating that the
intention was that xsd:double be handled in the same way. Let me know
if you disagree with this interpretation/action.

Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/meeting/2008-07-28#resolution_1