RE: Plea to re-open issue-113 [WAS: Disposition of some recently raised issues]

Then I have heavy difficulties to understand this resolution:

  RESOLVED:
    DL does not have certain OWL Full entailments.
    OWL-R does not have certain OWL Full entailments.
    Vendors can implement other/related languages if they want.

Hm, do you refer to the first two sentences? I interpret them more to be
contextual information. But if you say that

   "DL does not have certain OWL Full entailments."

was intended to mean

   "DL /reasoners/ /must/ not have certain OWL Full entailments
   /which are non-entailments of DL/ /or any other non-entailments of DL/."

then I will agree with you, and will only blame those who invented this
blurry formulation. :) In this case, of course, the third sentence (which I
thought was the actual resolution) is completely redundant.

However, looking again in the minutes doesn't convince me that the
resolution was really meant this way. The direction of discussion there
seems to me rather the other way around. But I won't have problems with
being proven wrong on this point, again.

>BTW, that's not new information. It was definitely discussed multiple
>times.

Can you please show me in the minutes where this point was discussed? I
neither remember, nor do I find it in the minutes.