RE: OWL WG agenda for Wednesday 2008-04-23

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:43:53 +0200
To: "Alan Ruttenberg" <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Cc: "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

>    Straw poll: Should we have a separate document for the OWL 2 Full

-1 on having a straw poll /now/.

If this question is about the working drafts, than I would strongly opt for
having separate working drafts for different topics, which are in different
development stages, and which are edited by different people. This makes our
editing job much easier, and it won't delay a last call for the one
document, when the content of the other document is still under

If this question is about the final rec documents, than I believe that we
can happily defer this question. Merging two finished document into one
won't take us three man months of work.