Re: General discussion for TC Wednesday 2008-04-21

On 22 Apr 2008, at 10:15, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> On Apr 22, 2008, at 4:46 AM, Bijan Parsia wrote:
>>
>> Disjunction and class expressions leap to mind as things that
>> would need consideration.
>
> Do you have a quick example to get me thinking about this?

It all depends on how keys get on classes. If we are punning (and
thus can infer keys), then just make your class and instance of
having key1 or key2. Similarly, can keys be asserted on anonymous
classes, i.e., class expressions? What does that mean?